Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 2018 Paper Pumpkin

I think this is my favorite Paper Pumpkin ever! The original kit makes 4 boxes with 5 cards each. Those are the cards in the back of my photo. I added 8 sheets and whisper white card stock and 12 (3x3) envelopes and made 12 extra cards using the leftover from the kit! Those are the cards in the front of my photo.

Instead of using the folded designer note cards I cut them into 2 3/4 squares and mounted them on 3x3 white card stock bases that I cut and score myself. They measure 6x3 and are scored at 3 to fold in half. You can get 3 out of one sheet of card stock, you will need 24 extra bases. I used the pretty leftover 1/4 inch strips to decorate the insides of each card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...